Assistant Property Manager
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of
properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices,
residences, award-winning serviced apartments and integrated townships. With 18 licensed projects
across Vietnam and 22,000 homes in the pipeline, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice
developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts. Arising from Keppel Land's
business expansion in Vietnam, we are currently looking for suitably-qualified candidates to fill up the
following position of Assistant Property Manager.
The Assistant Property Manager will assist The Property Manager in managing daily operations of the projects, supporting, directing and planning towards a successful, professional and efficient management of all services provided to operate the mixed used commercial building.
- Assists PM to lead the Property Management Team (inclusive of management office staff, chief engineer, ME & maintenance technicians).
- Oversees the appointment and management of any outsourced services such as security, parking, cleaning, landscaping, pest control, building maintenance vendors, etc.
- Ensures Grade A service level is delivered to all tenants (office + retail) and Sedona Suites.
- Actively monitors operations costs to keep service charge on par or less than other comparable buildings while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Proactively monitors utilities’ consumption and promote staff to put forth energy or money saving ideas.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Ensures that the projects are managed and conducted in a proper and business-like manner.
- Ensures all service requests/ needs from tenants, employees and management are attended and responded in a timely manner.
- Conducts daily/ weekly/ monthly inspection of the projects to ensure that they compliance with the relevant fire and safety regulations/ laws.
- Conducts weekly operations meeting and submits meeting minutes to Management for follow-up and actions where necessary.
- Deals with suppliers and ensure that services/ products are performed in a professional and timely manner.
- Records and attends to all residents/tenants’ complaints, promptly and efficiently.
- Ensures at all times the proper performances by external contractors for all maintenance contracts with regards to equipment installation, services and repairs in the premises.
- Ensures that proper supervision of maintenance of all common services including the air-conditioning system, fire equipment, swimming pool – if any, electricity generators, CCTV and security system and all other common services relating to all projects.
- Ensures that at all times all electrical and plumbing or other equipment in the properties (including all lifts, air-conditioning, fire alarm, sprinkler systems and PA systems) are functioning effectively.
- Ensures that all monthly/ quarterly/ yearly financial and management reports are prepared and submitted on time (if applicable).
- Ensures that all tenants/ residents observe and perform their obligations; follow the rules and regulations of the project.
- Hires, trains all necessary staffs and ensures the properties are satisfactorily maintained and cleaned.
- Provides “in charge” responsibilities for the property and staff in absence of PM. These responsibilities include being “on call” 24 hours, managing and delegating staff for maximum performance of their respective job functions.
- Compiles and collates key points from completed projects within 12 months and submit to Projects department to increase sharing and learning among colleagues.
- Adheres to established processes in their operations and planned preventive maintenance are carried out as scheduled.
- Constantly reviews and improves on processes and functions.
- Interfaces with outside professionals regarding insurance and other matters, as appropriate.
- Set up/ up-date/ implements policies and procedures under the guidance of Keppel Land Management.
- Plans, implements and administers staffs’ KPI, staff training plan, business continuity plan, emergency response plan, property management programs, etc.
- Represents the Management in all matters and dealing with the authority or any other person whomsoever in any way touching and concerning the general management.
- Education Level Required: Diploma Degree
- Field of study: Business, Hospitality, Real Estate.
Professional designations: Experience in Property Management/ Facility Management (over 2 years).
- Professional designations: Over three years’ experience of Property Management.
- Work Experience Required
- Professionalism and punctuality.
- Attention to detail and high quality level of service offered to tenants.
- Self-motivation and patience (remain calm in difficult situations as you represent the management).
- Excellent communication skills (both Vietnamese & English writing and speaking).
- Ability to handle and deal with difficult situations and complaints with “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to analyze situations, evaluate alternatives and come up with workable solutions
- Ability to work in a team and with other departments.
- Ability to supervise staff, bookkeeping experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, safety conscious.
- Ability to asset yourself, preference for detail work.
- Ability to work well under pressure, self-motivation, self-direction and “unboxed” thinking.
- Ability to work with/without direct supervision.
- Ability to develop a team and be a team leader.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your application in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shorted candidates will be contacted.
Keppel Land Vietnam
Human Resources Department
6th Floor, Saigon Centre Building
65 Le Loi Boulevard,
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email : email@example.com