In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of
properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices,
residences, award-winning serviced apartments and integrated townships. With 18 licensed projects
across Vietnam and 22,000 homes in the pipeline, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice
developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts. Arising from Keppel Land's
business expansion in Vietnam, we are currently looking for suitably-qualified candidates to fill up the
following position of Building Manager.
The Building Manager will be responsible for daily operations of the mixed used commercial building, supporting, directing, training and development of all personnel assigned, either directly or through others and planning towards a successful, professional and efficient management of all services provided to operate the property.
- Supervisory position with authority, responsibility, and accountability to plan, implement and monitor daily operations, quality service, tenant relations of the property, while utilizing management skills to train, motivate & empower our associates to reach their goals and those of our property.
- Responsibility for weekly/monthly reports with additional responsibility to assist the Senior Property Executive with the coordination of day-to-day activities of the property, in accordance with the standards established by Keppel’s management.
- Assist in maintaining office clerical, filing and record keeping systems. Identify and strive to meet the tenant’s needs.
- Diploma Degree or Master Degree.
- Field of study: Business, Real Estate.
Professional designations: Experience in Property Management/ Facility Management (over 2 years).
- Attention to detail and high quality level of service offered to tenants.
- Self-motivation and patience (remain calm in difficult situations)
- Excellent communication skills (both Vietnamese & English speaking and writing)
- Ability to analyze situations, evaluate alternatives and come up with workable solutions
- Ability to handle and deal with difficult situations and complaints with “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to work in a team and with other departments.
- Ability to supervise staff, bookkeeping experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively, safety conscious.
- Ability to asset yourself, preference for detail work.
- Ability to work well under pressure, self-motivation, self-direction with “unboxed” thinking.
- Ability to work with/without direct supervision.
- Ability to develop a team and be a team leader.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your application in English to email: email@example.com.
Only shorted candidates will be contacted.
Keppel Land Vietnam
Human Resources Department
6th Floor, Saigon Centre Building
65 Le Loi Boulevard,
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org