In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of
properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices,
residences, award-winning serviced apartments and integrated townships. With 18 licensed projects
across Vietnam and 22,000 homes in the pipeline, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice
developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts. Arising from Keppel Land's
business expansion in Vietnam, we are currently looking for suitably-qualified candidates to fill up the
following position of C&S Engineer.
- All activities on site that relates construction site should be checked carefully in order that all activities can reach project specification.
- Monitoring site progress and attention meeting & making report to superior are required.
- Checking safety is also required.
- Knowing job sequence is required.
- Checking construction drawing, shop drawing & method statement or any documents which relate construction site should be checked regularly.
- To follow up and up date all change drawing that relate construction site.
- University degree with background of Civil Engineer
- At least 3 year-experienced working in construction site;
- Good at communication both in Vietnamese and English;
- Dynamic and high learning ability, hardworking and a can-do attitude.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your application in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shorted candidates will be contacted.
Keppel Land Vietnam
Human Resources Department
6th Floor, Saigon Centre Building
65 Le Loi Boulevard,
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email : email@example.com