Customer Focus Units Executive
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of
properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices,
residences, award-winning serviced apartments and integrated townships. With 18 licensed projects
across Vietnam and 22,000 homes in the pipeline, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice
developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts. Arising from Keppel Land's
business expansion in Vietnam, we are currently looking for suitably-qualified candidates to fill up the
following position of Customer Focus Units Executive.
- Conduct inspection of the individual units in the blocks assigned and to identify defects, adhering to the standards attached
- To monitor program of defects rectification and to conduct re-inspection indicated are rectified
- During the re-inspection to keep a look out for defects that have surfaced and follow up to ensure their rectification
- To submit a report to Manager daily, the progress if the checking and the status of rectification by the contractor
- Before the handover to owner, to ensure that items in the kit are in good order and all necessary forms are included
- To explain to the respective owners the use/purpose of the items found in the handover kit
- To receive feedback/complains from owners on the defects identified and follow up with the contractors for rectification. Proper record of complaints received and action taken must be kept and weekly report submitted to Manager
- To collate the final defects list at the end of DLP and to follow up to ensure its rectification
- Any others duties as and when assigned.
- Experienced, knowledge and keen eyes on detail of architecture components in building, willing to work in harsh out door environment, must have knowledge on customer services, patient, humble and willing to go all out to assist customers
- 2-6 years of relevant working experience
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your application in English to email: email@example.com.
Only shorted candidates will be contacted.
Keppel Land Vietnam
Human Resources Department
6th Floor, Saigon Centre Building
65 Le Loi Boulevard,
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org