Customer Service Officer
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of
properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices,
residences, award-winning serviced apartments and integrated townships. With 18 licensed projects
across Vietnam and 22,000 homes in the pipeline, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice
developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts. Arising from Keppel Land's
business expansion in Vietnam, we are currently looking for suitably-qualified candidates to fill up the
following position of Customer Service Officer.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Delivers excellent customer service, at all times.
- Records details of actions taken.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook and visitor attendance records.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Handles others daily tasks assigned from Customer Service Supervisor.
- Diploma Degree.
- Field of study: Business, Hospitality.
- Professional designations: Fresh graduated or 1 year experience in Receptionist.
- Working time: 2 shifts (7:00 am to 4:00 pm and 11:00 am to 8:00 pm) - 6 days per week.
- Good English speaking, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to learn new functions, procedures, improve and develop one-self.
- Customer service mind set, teamwork spirit and strong work ethics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your application in English to email: email@example.com.
Only shorted candidates will be contacted.
Keppel Land Vietnam
Human Resources Department
6th Floor, Saigon Centre Building
65 Le Loi Boulevard,
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org