Kloud Centre Manager
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of
properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices,
residences, award-winning serviced apartments and integrated townships. With 18 licensed projects
across Vietnam and 22,000 homes in the pipeline, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice
developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts. Arising from Keppel Land's
business expansion in Vietnam, we are currently looking for suitably-qualified candidates to fill up the
following position of Kloud Centre Manager.
Ensuring customer service excellence is provided at all times and creating a dynamic working environment that will attract new business and retain the existing clients.
To support the company mission through day to day activities.
Key areas of concern include but are not limited to:
- Manage and supervise a team for the overall centre management
- Assist with the development and implementation of business plan, including the design of service offerings, manpower requirements, projected revenue growth and business expansion
- Develop and manage the operating procedures for centre management
- Devise marketing and sales strategies to maximise centre occupancy and usage
- Responsible for the marketing, sales, cost management and operations of the assigned serviced co-office centreEnsure duties are covered during staff absence
- Assist with the budgeting and management reporting of the business
- Responsible for customer service management, including supervision of front desk team, attending to clients’ requests and inquiries
- Responsible for the upkeep of a clean, orderly and well-maintained centre, including general facilities and office equipment
- Monitor and research on market trends and the competition landscape for business planning purposes
- University degree with Marketing, business administration
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in Managerial level
- Will be required to travel to Singapore for training during first month of job
- Strong customer-focus, preferably with good experience in sales
- Presents himself/herself well, pleasant personality
- With experience in the serviced office or co-working sector, or in hospitality
- Able to read and write English fluently
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your application in English to email: email@example.com.
Only shorted candidates will be contacted.
Keppel Land Vietnam
Human Resources Department
6th Floor, Saigon Centre Building
65 Le Loi Boulevard,
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org