In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of
properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices,
residences, award-winning serviced apartments and integrated townships. With 18 licensed projects
across Vietnam and 22,000 homes in the pipeline, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice
developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts. Arising from Keppel Land's
business expansion in Vietnam, we are currently looking for suitably-qualified candidates to fill up the
following position of M&E Engineer.
To assist M&E Manager in project monitoring and management: site inspection and supervision; review contractor’s M&E material and equipment submissions, construction sequence and schedule, daily monitoring of site progress, coordinate with consultants in replying to contractor’s RFIs; review combined services drawings, attend weekly technical meeting with consultants and main contractor to resolve technical issues.
- Site inspection & supervision (ensure all M&E installation works are done according to drawing / specifications)
- Review contractor’s M&E submission
- Progress monitoring
- Drawing coordination with consultants and contractor
- Site coordination works
- Testing and commissioning for M&E system
- Graduated with bachelor degree in mechanic/ electrics
- 4 - 6 years working experiences in construction site
- Good at English
- Good knowledge of good construction practice and AutoCAD
- Good at communication skills with strong ability to negotiate and follow up
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your application in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shorted candidates will be contacted.
Keppel Land Vietnam
Human Resources Department
6th Floor, Saigon Centre Building
65 Le Loi Boulevard,
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email : email@example.com