Project Coordinator (Architecture Background)
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of
properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices,
residences, award-winning serviced apartments and integrated townships. With 18 licensed projects
across Vietnam and 22,000 homes in the pipeline, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice
developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts. Arising from Keppel Land's
business expansion in Vietnam, we are currently looking for suitably-qualified candidates to fill up the
following position of Project Coordinator (Architecture Background).
Key areas of concern include but are not limited to:
1. Concept and Schematic Stage (Including Authority Submissions)
The candidate will assist Project Director/ Architecture Head for the following:
Coordinate with Appointed Concept Consultants (Architect, Landscape, ID) to come out with Concept presentation prior to seek Management Approval for the Concept.
Follow up with Consultant from Approval Concept to develop to Schematic Design in compliance with Design Brief requirement, Local Code, and in coordination with other disciplines.
Coordinate with BD department and Consultants to obtain authority approvals
Coordinate with Internal Cost & Contract (QS) team to manage the project cost within approval budget.
Coordinate with Internal Sale & Marketing team to ensure project ready to be launched on time.
2. Tender stage
2.1 Pre-tender (Design Development)
- Compile planning parameters from BD Department/ Partner/ Planning Unit for each project.
- Prepare pre-tender schedule for each package and follow up with the milestone.
- Design Development/Tender drawings and specifications
- Coordinate with Design Consultants (Architecture, C&S, M&E, ID, Landscape, Green Mark) on the preparation of tender drawings and specifications. Weekly meeting with consultants on preparation of detail development drawings and specs. Monitoring and chasing the status of drawing submissions.
- Coordinate with Design Review Consultants to do design review.
- Compile all comments and coordinate with Design Consultants for revision.
- Submit to Management for approval.
2.2 Tender process
- Prepare tender schedule for each package and follow up with the milestone.
- Coordinate with QS team to check BoQ whether any missing items.
- Coordinate in the tender clarification and tender interview.
- Coordinate with the team and consultants to prepare in evaluation of technical submissions of tenders.
3. Contract drawings & Construction drawings:
- Coordinate the preparation and issuance of Contract drawings to QS Consultants.
- Coordinate the preparation and issuance of Construction drawings to Contractor.
4. Report: Weekly update and report to management.
- Assist Project Manager to clarify technical issues during construction stage.
- Site inspection: Coordinate with QA/QC and Defect management team to check whether actual constructions are according to the design.
D. Special Assignment
- Defect inspection: Review with QA/QC and Defect management team on defect list.
- ISO 14001 and IMS: Participate in WOC of ISO 14001 and IMS.
- University degree with background of Architect;
- At least 5 year-experienced working in residential & commercial projects;
- Good knowledge in AutoCAD, effective communication and interpersonal skills.;
- Dynamic and high learning ability, hardworking and a can-do attitude
- Good English communication
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your application in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shorted candidates will be contacted.
Keppel Land Vietnam
Human Resources Department
6th Floor, Saigon Centre Building
65 Le Loi Boulevard,
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email : email@example.com