Senior/ HR Manager, Talent & Competency Development
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of
properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices,
residences, award-winning serviced apartments and integrated townships. With 18 licensed projects
across Vietnam and 22,000 homes in the pipeline, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice
developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts. Arising from Keppel Land's
business expansion in Vietnam, we are currently looking for suitably-qualified candidates to fill up the
following position of Senior/ HR Manager, Talent & Competency Development.
The Talent & Competency Development Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing Talent Management Programs that align with the Company’s strategic objectives and growth agenda. The successful candidate will report to and work closely with the Senior HR Director and the Company’s senior leadership team to develop and manage programs in the major areas of:
- Leadership Development
- Succession Planning
- High Potential Employee Development
- Functional Competency Development
- Learning & Development Management
- Talent Analytics
- Develop and implement leadership development programs to establish leadership expectations, enhance the capability of leaders, and build pipeline of future leaders.
- Facilitate succession planning and strategies to identify and develop potential successors for key positions.
- Identify high potential employees and implement programs that focus on their competencies and career development
- Facilitate process to identify core competencies required for each key function as a framework for staff development
- Develop and implement learning management model that includes processes for training needs analysis, learning plan and delivery, training evaluations and career development.
- Establish appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to identify strategic focus, measure results and optimize the business impact of the talent management initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required
- 5 or more years of best-in-class HR professional experience with strong background in Talent Management or Business Partnering
- Good knowledge and practical experience in implementing talent management practices, preferably in MNC companies
- Passionate about developing talents and leaders as a strategy to support business objectives and growth
- Experienced in facilitating trainings preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills to influence and build strong relationships at all levels
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your application in English to email: email@example.com.
Only shorted candidates will be contacted.
Keppel Land Vietnam
Human Resources Department
6th Floor, Saigon Centre Building
65 Le Loi Boulevard,
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org