M&E / Sustainability Manager
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of
properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices,
residences, award-winning serviced apartments and integrated townships. With 18 licensed projects
across Vietnam and 22,000 homes in the pipeline, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice
developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts. Arising from Keppel Land's
business expansion in Vietnam, we are currently looking for suitably-qualified candidates to fill up the
following position of M&E / Sustainability Manager.
The M&E Manager will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating initiatives, programs and projects, both new and established, providing accountability and ensuring efficiency and success from start to finish.
- Manage as an in-house expertise on the discipline of M&E activities
- Ability to draft technical checklists, guidelines for the relevant discipline.
- Maintenance of the in-house Company's SOP and Project Management procedures in the in-house Project Management handbook
- Maintenance of the ISO 9001 standards and documentation
- Conduct internal audit for ISO 9001 and assist to coordinate the implementation of Integrated Management System IMS
- Maintain (with HR) a suitable set of training courses to match the identified project management competencies
- Organize experienced industry practitioners, trade specialist to give talks to M&E staff on a regular basis.
- Organize project related professional training/knowledge sharing workshop for our local and regional project staff twice yearly
- Compile good practices observed during the audits and produce summary report on improvements and good practices.
- Research, identify and pilot innovations in IT and construction related technologies to improve operational efficiencies of PMs and construction productivity, reduce mistakes and reworks on site. Examples are: PIMS/ Data Backup & Management System/ BIM
- Degree in Electrical Engineering is essential with at least 8-10 years of relevant working experience
- Certificated Green Mark Manager (BCA)
- Experience in M&E design or QS consultancy works, construction management, and project management are necessary
- Strong technical knowledge in respective discipline and project management processes
- Have sound understanding of the business and development process in a developer company will be advantage
- Willing to travel overseas regularly
- Registered PE or QS will be advantage
- Knowledge of mandarin language will be advantage
- Good English skill.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please send your application in English to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shorted candidates will be contacted.
Keppel Land Vietnam
Human Resources Department
6th Floor, Saigon Centre Building
65 Le Loi Boulevard,
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email : email@example.com